LOVE ASYMMETRIC SKIRTS!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Today i combined my Helen & Mimi asymmetric skirt with a jean jacket that has golden chains. I used a thin cuff necklace to match them.
Shoes: Zara
Necklace & bracelets: H&M
Sunglasses: Zara


What i love about this asymmetric skirt is that you cannot find excatly the same skirt everywhere! Yes, there are many asymmetric skirts at almost every store & brand but this skirt is limited edition & it's not from pile fabric that you can find anywhere. It just fits perfectly & the cutting of the edges are perfectly designed. I also loved the fabric. You can both wear at winter & summer.
I was going to combine this asymmetric skirt with my Chanel bag or black clutch but i wanted to try something new & unexpected. Also i was going to school, so this bag saved me; i put all the stuff i needed; like mini notebooks, papers, my lab coat, stethescope & many other girly stuff! :D 
You can get this bag from Loristella's online store by clicking here.
Helen & Mimi's online shop here.