INTERVIEW WITH FASHIONISTA ALINA CEUŞAN

Friday, June 22, 2012
Hey everyone! :)
My third interview is with a Romanian beauty, fashion blogger & it girl Alina Ceuşan.
Here is her Fb pageBloglovin BlogDon't forget to follow her :)
Here is our little interview with Fashionista Alina Ceuşan :)
---
JF: Hello, can you describe yourself a little?
AC: I am, above all a dreamer, a life lover. I belive that each of us can and must create itself as one. 
I study comunication and public relations, in Cluj Napoca, a colorfull, full of life city in Romania, and I work as a freelance model and part time PR at Midi, a club which has become now more than an entertaining place, a well-known brand. 
I live in a small apartment with Carmen and our beloved kitten, Hermes.
JF: What is your life goal?
AC: There is no such thing as a life goal, or in my case we should already be talking about 4 to 5 lifetimes...I would like to travel a lot, to spend time knowing people, talking. I would like to end up in New York or Paris, my top 2 favorite places and write for a well-known fashion magazine from my white balcony with peonies aside and a raspberry smoothie.

JF: Who is your style icon?
AC: It's safe to say I admire Chiara Ferragni but more than that, I like to get my inspiration from real things that surround me. Today it could be a tropical vibe due to a coconut and tomorrow it could be just a neon clutch that starts my outfit for the day. I love Chictopia, The Sartorialist and Production Paradise for the inspirational part.

JF: Who is the person you admire?
AC: I admire Adriana Lima,I admire my mom, I admire Catrinel Menghia, Kate Moss, Freja Beha, Natasha Poly. Ah, there are so many people, not just models & bloggers...there is Brigitte Bardot

JF: Can you describe your style in 3 words?
AC: IN THE MOOD

JF: What does fashion mean to you?
AC: Story of a lifetime, self expression, a world to conquer...

JF: High heels or flats?
AC: Very high heels 
JF: Your favourite brands?
AC: It has to be F21, it must be H&M, Zara & the basics, Mango, Cadenzza, Minimum, Asos, and many more vintage boutiques pieces.

JF: Who are your favourite designers?
AC: YSL vintage, Elie Saab, Dsquared2, Dolce & Gabbana, La Chatterie... 

JF: What accessory you use most?
AC: Hats and bags
JF: How often do you go shopping?
AC: I do not go shopping on purpose, I just find beautiful things and decide to buy them!

JF: Your top 3 designer bags.
AC: Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci

JF: Do you have a favourite piece of clothing that you wear all the time? What is it? 
AC: Up to now it's a beautiful, tropical to zen knitted blouse, in white

JF: Loubotin or Blahnik?
AC: Louboutin!
JF: This seasons must have?
AC: Neons & crazy sunglasses - go loud

JF: What did you buy lately?
AC: Sunglasses, a new hat. I've received for my birthday lots of beautiful things, useful as well such as a Kindle and new fragrances...I love perfumes.

JF: What is your signature perfume?
AC: Hermes - Eau de Merveilles for the day and Thierry Mugler - Alien, for the night!

JF: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn?
AC: Audrey! I belive in Pink...


JF: Last of all, do you want to say anything to J'adore Fashion fans?
AC: Please, for the world, keep up with fashion,invent a new self, create combos as never before and do not forget that everyday is a fashion show and the street is our runway!

Thanks alot Alina! :)
xoxo
JF
(If you want to make an interview with J'adore Fashion, please contact me: fashion.jadore@yahoo.com )

Follow me:
TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK