BILLBOARD 2012 MUSIC AWARDS RED CARPET

Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Hey dolls! 
Few days ago, at the Billboard 2012 Music Award's, i was just amazed and i must mention that the celebs were stunning!
It was so hard to choose the best dressed female! So the choice is yours. 
Here are the best dressed celebrities that night at the red carpet. Enjoy ;)
 
Carrie Underwood in Oscar De La Renta.
This look is just Fabulous!!! She is stunning like a modern Barbie Doll and love the complete look! 
My Rating: 10/10
 
Katy Perry in Blumarine Gown.
She is stunning! The color of her gown matches her hair, makeup and lipstick. 
She is like a diva and i'm curious, how does she always looks better than a Barbie doll in any occasion? :)
My Rating: 10/10

Miley Cyrus wearing a White Jean Paul Gaultier Tuxedo Jacket. 
She absolutely looked stunning but it'd be better if she wore pants :)
My Rating: 4/10
Taylor Swift wearing Elie Saab Gown
My Rating: 6/10
Carly Rae Jepsen
My Rating: 5/10
Zoey Deschanel wearing a Moschino Dress. She is cute!
My Rating: 8/10
My Rating: 6/10
My Rating: 5/10
Alicia Keys in Azzadine Alaia.
My Rating: 5/10
Nelly Furtado in Alberta Ferretti dress.
The only detail i didnt like about her look is her heels; maybe somthing higher & brighter would be better.. What do you think?
My Rating: 8/10